June 3, 2012

Wonderfully Wanderlust...

Traveling is something I enjoy probably more than the average person. I hardly care where it, I simply like the adventure of it all. However, I do have what I like to call my "travel bucket list". Some places just seem so alluring with their beauty and culture that I can't save up fast enough to book my plane tickets. So to keep this post from being a million pages long I will narrow my list down to my top ten.


1) Italy


I'm going here for two weeks in January and I'm SO excited. I'm going as study abroad and we bounce all over the place. I'm hoping it's filled with lots of wine, beautiful sights, and leather markets.



2) Greece


I've wanted to go to Greece since I was about 12. More specifically I want to go to The Yacht Week. I'm not sure how to explain it... Is amazingness a word? No? Darn. 
Well here's the website if you'd like to look for yourself.



3) Brazil


This is a new found lust of mine. Rio has made a wave in the tourist scene recently and I'd like to see for myself what all the fuss is about. It looks beautiful. I'd like to go other places in South America also (Chile is later on my list) but this is where I'd like to start my journeys.



4) France


This is an obvious one. Who doesn't dream of walking the streets of Paris at midnight or waking up to the beautiful french countryside with a big cup of coffee? Swoon.



5) England


I'm not sure what it is about England that's so appealing. Whatever it is, it's got me. I don't care if it's often gloomy and wet, when I go here I'll be a happy, soggy girl.



6) Fiji


Come on, it's Fiji. Do I need to explain myself?



7) Australia


Australia's so diverse. It has cities, beaches, desolate areas that people get lost in. And kangaroo's. Can't forget those little buggers. Wherever you are it seems adventurous, that's for sure. I think it's safe to say I wouldn't go here to relax.



8) India


Culture. That pretty much sums up why I want to go to India. It has such a different culture than what I'm used to. The people, the food, the scenery. It's all unique and I want to experience that.



9) South Africa



Again with the COME ON. Why wouldn't you want to wake up to something like this? 



10) Chile


Ever since I found out that Chile had THIS I couldn't keep it out of my top ten. The fact that this resort has the largest pool in the world is the main reason I want to go. However, Chile is also one of the few places in the world that you can start at the beach, drive an hour and go snow boarding on a mountain.



Well that's that. Trust me when I say my whole list is much longer. These are just the main countries I'd like to visit. (Not limiting to one city inside the country) Where do you want to travel someday?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment