July 29, 2013

M.I.A. ♥♥♥

Sorry I've been so absent lately. My life has been awesomely crazy! Because....

I'm engaged!! :)

Yaaaaaaaay I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with the most perfect guy I could possibly think of. He treats me like a princess and is the most genuine and kind person I've ever met.

We met almost 3 years ago and have been together ever since. Awww :)

The weekend started with me and Mitch meandering through Wisconsin and stopping at a waterfall, a cheese factory, a winery, and an old school ice cream shop before finally ended up in the Lakewoods Resort for just a night.

The next day we packed up and wandered a little more up to Bayfield to meet up with his family. We got there before them so we grabbed lunch and bought books and old fashioned candy and fresh sunflowers.

Once the family caught up we took the fairy over to Madeline Island where they were renting an amazing house for the weekend. The rest was filled with family and the beach and a proposal.


Here are some pictures from the best weekend of my life











































So now starts planning and excitement and everything else that comes along with this. 

IM SO HAPPY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment