February 13, 2014

Earths Laughs ❁

Ever since I was 15 I've loved flowers. Everything about them.

I worked in a couple floral shops when I was young but have since moved onto other things.

But every once in a while I get an itch to arrange, even though my skills are rather rusty.

With my wedding coming in a few months I've decided to try and start regularly arranging flowers until my wedding in hopes of getting my edge back. Then maybe I can do my own centerpieces for my reception.

But what's the fun of having beautiful flowers if you don't share them.

I read a quote recently that said "Earth laughs in flowers."

So I've decided to start a 'segment' or something like that by sharing photos of my arrangements called Earths Laughs. Here's what I arranged for the first one...







So here's to the beginning of my flower journey. I don't know how often I'll be doing these but hopefully often. We'll see.

Hope you enjoy.

Till next time!

xo ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment