January 22, 2013

Italy Part 2 Rome/Florence

After some much needed rest we had our last day full day in Rome. We walked around, saw the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the spanish steps, the most expensive street in Rome, a couple squares, churches, a museum, and the best coffee shop in Rome before ending the day with friends on the rooftop terrace of our hotel.

Here are a few pictures from the day!








































The next day we woke up bright and early and made our way to Florence. It was amazing but in my eyes nothing compared to Rome.

Here are some pictures from our first couple days.








See that dome way up there ^ 

I climbed that. You'll see in a bit. All 463 stairs.



^ Best Chocolate Bar EVER

Now comes the view from the dome!
























I couldn't help myself... Chanel is like a church in itself.

Well that's all I've got for you until part 3! Sorry these are mostly pictures and not very exciting word wise. I am working on some more blog posts to try and spruce things up a little around here.

Till next time!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment