November 27, 2012

Instagram Catch-up

My life has been crazy...

I know I know it's no excuse but I seem to be juggling a lot stuff right now. However, my semester has graced me with a lull so I am going to show you some of what I've been up to (other than studying and working) through my Instagram photos.

Here we gooooooo!

To start with my sister and I headed down to Florida for a little fun in the sun and family time. It was a blast to say the least and it was so great to see my family. We are all very close so it was weird to be away from each other for over a month but that only made the time we spent all that more wonderful.













Oh... and I got to see that handsome guy right up there.

Since then it's mostly been studying, working, or being very good at wasting time with my roommates.

An example you say...? Well alright.



You asked for it...

Anyways moving on.

Since then I've gotten my hair done, grown an obsession with mustaches, and spent some time with my boyfriends family on Thanksgiving/Black Friday.








And now I'm here in the cold under my heated blanket hoping that the rest of the semester goes quickly so I can start blogging again on a regular basis.

So farewell for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment